On this episode: the Colorado Trail, fighter planes, learning how to thru-hike, and Inspector Gadget.
We invited Adam “Dreamer” Salinger back (he was in Episode 23) to share some of his most recent adventures, his approach to finding the best gear, and his new coaching and consulting services for long-distance hikers.
In this Episode
- Yosemite Rim Loop
- The SF Bay Area Six-Pack of Peaks Challenge
- Adam’s trip report and photos from the Colorado Trail
- Alpine Adventure Coaching
- Garage Grown Gear
Connect with Adam
- View his trip reports at Adam’s Treks (website) and updates on Instagram @dreamer2000at
- Learn more about Adam’s thru-hiker training and consulting services at Alpine Adventure Coaching (website) and on Instagram @alpineadventurecoaching
Become a Patron
The Almost There Adventure Podcast is and will always be free. If you’d like to help us keep the lights on, we are now on Patreon, where you can support our work with a bus or two (or more) each month. Send us some green and help us keep the pod rolling!
Connect with us!
Like Almost There on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/almostthereadventurepodcast/
Follow Almost There on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/almostthere_ap/
Send us a voice message! https://www.speakpipe.com/AlmostThere
- Jason Fitzpatrick – IG: @themuirproject
- Saveria Tilden – IG: @adventuruswomen web: AdventurUsWomen.com
- Jeff Hester – IG: @thesocalhiker web: SoCalHiker.net
Theme song by Opus Orange. Courtesy of Emoto Music.
The Almost There Adventure Podcast is a celebration of outdoor activities both local and epic. Discussing the big topics and talking to adventurers, artists, legends and activists within the outdoor community.