The Almost There Adventure podcast is a celebration of outdoor activities both local and epic. Discussing the big topics and talking to adventurers, artists, legends and activists within the outdoor community.
Welcome to the premiere episode with co-hosts Jason Fitzpatrick, Saveria Tilden and Jeff Hester. The theme for our first episode is Adventure Goals, and our guest is Karla Amador, co-founder of the 52 Hike Challenge.
- 00:00 Introductions: Meet your co-hosts, Saveria, Jeff and Jason
- 05:50 Why Almost There?
- 07:15 Adventure Goals
- 10:15 Karla Amador of the 52 Hike Challenge
- 48:55 Backpacking Meal Reviews
- 58:33 Next Episode — Everyday Heroes
Mentioned in this Episode
- 52 Hike Challenge | @lovekarlaamador
- Six-Pack of Peaks Challenge | @sixpackofpeaks
- Alpine Aire Mesquite BBQ Seasoned Chicken
- Mountain House Mexican Style Rice & Chicken
- Backpacker’s Pantry Pad See You with Chicken
Connect with us!
Like Almost There on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/almostthereadventurepodcast/
Follow Almost There on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/almostthere_ap/
Theme song by Opus Orange. Courtesy of Emoto Music.