On this episode: California, Texas BBQ, fame, road trips, and negative YouTube comments. We’re talking with Josh McNair of California Through My Lens.
Josh started out mainly blogging and sharing his photography, and while he still does all of that, today his focus is on his two YouTube channels. This is a great episode for anyone who loves a good road trip and finding hidden gems.
In this Episode
- Climbing Mount Shasta – Josh and Jeff climbed together
- The Six-Pack of Peaks Challenge – How Josh first learned about Jeff
- California Through My Lens – YouTube –
- Through My Lens
- Mile, Mile & a Half – A film about the John Muir Trail
- Huell Howser and California Gold
- Episode 50 – Scott Jones and the Unexpected Joys of Travel Quests
Connect with Josh McNair
- You can learn more about Josh on his website: California Through My Lens, where you’ll also find links to his YouTube channels and other social media.
Become a Patron
The Almost There Adventure Podcast is and will always be free. If you’d like to help us keep the lights on, we are now on Patreon, where you can support our work with a bus or two (or more) each month. Send us some green and help us keep the pod rolling!
Connect with us!
Like Almost There on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/almostthereadventurepodcast/
Follow Almost There on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/almostthere_ap/
Send us a voice message! https://www.speakpipe.com/AlmostThere
- Jason Fitzpatrick – IG: @themuirproject
- Saveria Tilden – IG: @adventuruswomen web: AdventurUsWomen.com
- Jeff Hester – IG: @thesocalhiker web: SoCalHiker.net
Theme song by Opus Orange. Courtesy of Emoto Music.
The Almost There Adventure Podcast is a celebration of outdoor activities both local and epic. Discussing the big topics and talking to adventurers, artists, legends and activists within the outdoor community.