On this episode: Earth Month, wishcycling, ocean pollution, and sustainable packaging. We’re talking with Brook Hopper from A New Earth Project about something any of us who have purchased outdoor gear is familiar with: packaging… and how we can do so much better.
In this Episode
- A New Earth Project – Sustainable packaging solutions. You can also follow them on Instagram @anewearthproject and check out their YouTube series.
- Wishcycling – “hoping” that item you put in the recycling bin is recyclable, and actually does get recycled. Many items marked recyclable are not curb-side recyclable.
Connect with Brook Hopper
You can find Brook at brookhopper.com and learn more about sustainable packaging at A New Earth Project.
Become a Patron
The Almost There Adventure Podcast is and will always be free. If you’d like to help us keep the lights on, we are now on Patreon, where you can support our work with a bus or two (or more) each month. Send us some green and help us keep the pod rolling!
Connect with us!
Like Almost There on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/almostthereadventurepodcast/
Follow Almost There on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/almostthere_ap/
Send us a voice message! https://www.speakpipe.com/AlmostThere
- Jason Fitzpatrick – IG: @themuirproject
- Saveria Tilden – IG: @adventuruswomen web: AdventurUsWomen.com
- Jeff Hester – IG: @thesocalhiker web: SoCalHiker.net
Theme song by Opus Orange. Courtesy of Emoto Music.
The Almost There Adventure Podcast is a celebration of outdoor activities both local and epic. Discussing the big topics and talking to adventurers, artists, legends and activists within the outdoor community.
Leave a Reply