On this episode: Oklahoma, sharks, laws in Florida, and finding adventure. We’re talking with journalist explorer Kinga Philipps.
- 00:30 – Introducing Kinga
- 03:00 – Immigrating from Poland
- 06:10 – About the FINDING ADVENTURE show
- 10:20 – Shark conservation and diving with sharks
- 19:00 – Why sharks are important
- 26:05 – What it’s like to be out filming a series (the fun/work ratio)
- 31:10 – Scariest things that have happened on her adventures
- 38:35 – Swimming with bull sharks
- 45:00 – Finding Kinga online
Mentioned in this Episode
Connect with Kinga online
Connect with us!
Like Almost There on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/almostthereadventurepodcast/
Follow Almost There on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/almostthere_ap/
Send us a voice message! https://www.speakpipe.com/AlmostThere
- Jason Fitzpatrick – IG: @themuirproject
- Saveria Tilden – IG: @adventuruswomen web: AdventurUsWomen.com
- Jeff Hester – IG: @thesocalhiker web: SoCalHiker.net
Theme song by Opus Orange. Courtesy of Emoto Music.
The Almost There Adventure Podcast is a celebration of outdoor activities both local and epic. Discussing the big topics and talking to adventurers, artists, legends and activists within the outdoor community.