The Almost There Adventure Podcast is a celebration of outdoor activities both local and epic. Discussing the big topics and talking to adventurers, artists, legends and activists within the outdoor community.
In this episode we talk to Jamye Chrisman, winner of the 200k Fat Pursuit, a winter fat bike race in the greater Yellowstone ecosystem; and Paulina Dao sharing the unexpected joys of solo adventures.
- 06:10 Jamye Chrisman and the Fat Pursuit race.
- 21:15 What is bikepacking?
- 29:13 Climber Paulina Dao and the joys of solo adventure.
Mentioned in this Episode
- Fat Pursuit 200k winter fat bike race
- Hut-to-Hut bikepacking in Colorado’s San Juan Mountains
- Bikepacking.com – great starting point for planning trips
- jamyechrisman.com – Find out what Jamye is up to when she is not riding her bike.
- LittleGrunts.com – learn more about Paulina and her adventures
- AdventurUs Women
Connect with us!
Like Almost There on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/almostthereadventurepodcast/
Follow Almost There on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/almostthere_ap/
- Jason Fitzpatrick – IG: @themuirproject
- Saveria Tilden – IG: @adventuruswomen web: AdventurUsWomen.com
- Jeff Hester – IG: @thesocalhiker web: SoCalHiker.net
Theme song by Opus Orange. Courtesy of Emoto Music.
Jamye Chrisman @ the 2020 Fat Pursuit
Paulina Dao – going solo