On this episode: Bill Murray, 180° South, mountain lions, and hunting around in the woods, trying to be quiet. We’re talking with Ty Emmett, outdoorsman, camera person and cinematographer with a love for the outdoors.
- 00:50 – Introducing Tyler Emmett
- 03:00 – How Tyler ended up working on 180 Degrees South
- 07:40 – Two degrees of separation between Tyler and Jason
- 10:00 – Working on MeatEater (and a mountain lion story)
- 24:30 – Saveria, a dog and a bear
- 26:45 – What it’s like to carry the camera gear for filming MeatEater
- 36:45 – Advice for people wanting to film outdoor adventures
- 42:00 – Where Tyler would go with two weeks off to go anywhere
- 46:00 – The Bill Murray connection
- 49:50 – Where to find Tyler on the interwebs
Mentioned in this Show
Connect with Tyler
You can find Tyler on Instagram at @ty_Emmett and on the web at tyleremmett.com
Connect with us!
Like Almost There on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/almostthereadventurepodcast/
Follow Almost There on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/almostthere_ap/
Send us a voice message! https://www.speakpipe.com/AlmostThere
- Jason Fitzpatrick – IG: @themuirproject
- Saveria Tilden – IG: @adventuruswomen web: AdventurUsWomen.com
- Jeff Hester – IG: @thesocalhiker web: SoCalHiker.net
Theme song by Opus Orange. Courtesy of Emoto Music.
The Almost There Adventure Podcast is a celebration of outdoor activities both local and epic. Discussing the big topics and talking to adventurers, artists, legends and activists within the outdoor community.
Leave a Reply