The Almost There Adventure Podcast is a celebration of outdoor activities both local and epic. Discussing the big topics and talking to adventurers, artists, legends and activists within the outdoor community.
In this episode we speak with Michelle and Kenya Jackson-Saulters about their Outdoor Journal Tour and the #WeHikeToHeal event, and talk to Teresa Baker about the new film about a stand of old growth redwoods that will soon be open to the public.
- 00:00 Kicking off Women’s History Month with Michelle & Kenya Jackson-Saulters of the Outdoor Journal Tour.
- 02:25 What is the Outdoor Journal Tour?
- 11:25 #WeHikeToHeal
- 35:10 Teresa Baker introduces Here We Stand, a short film about a newly protected grove of old growth redwoods
Mentioned in this Episode
- Outdoor Journal Tour – Michelle & Kenya Jackson-Saulters
- Teresa Baker
- Instagram @teresabaker11
- Here We Stand – an #EveryoneOutside Film
- Save the Redwoods League
- Diversity and Inclusion In Our Wild Spaces
- AdventurUs Women
- AdventurUs Women Escapes
In celebration of Women’s History Month & International Women’s Day we are offering our podcast listeners $200 off registration for the month of March. Use promo code ALMOSTTHERE when you register to get $200 off!
Connect with us!
Like Almost There on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/almostthereadventurepodcast/
Follow Almost There on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/almostthere_ap/
- Jason Fitzpatrick – IG: @themuirproject
- Saveria Tilden – IG: @adventuruswomen
- Jeff Hester – IG: @thesocalhiker web: SoCalHiker.net
Theme song by Opus Orange. Courtesy of Emoto Music.
Leave a Reply